Storyware is looking for an Account Coordinator to work on the next generation of digital experiences for some of the world’s greatest brands.
The opportunity to work with a small team of passionate professionals, who always strive for the best. We all work on a variety of projects, so you can rest assured that there will never be a dull workday. We value hard work, but we also value flexibility. Please read more about our values and our work before you apply.
Here is what you can expect in terms of your daily tasks as an Account Coordinator at Storyware:
- Create and foster relationships with a variety of clients and partners.
- Work with the entire Storyware team to ensure our projects get over the finish line.
- Provide support for our clients on digital platforms such as WordPress, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Shopify, WooCommerce, and Mailchimp.
We are seeking an individual who is both a people-person and productivity nerd. In addition to being very organized, this individual should have a high attention to detail and enjoy working with people as much as devices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing content in WordPress.
- Experience working with Google Analytics.
- Experience in crafting client-facing presentations.
- Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Trello or other similar project management systems.
- 1-3 years of experience in a client management or similar role.
- Experience working with eCommerce clients and/or projects.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of basic user experience and design principles.
- Experience using CRMs and marketing automation tools like Salesforce or HubSpot.
We are entertaining full and part-time applications for this role, but you can expect a minimum of 20 hours per week. The position is remote. Compensation is based on candidate experience. Full-time employment includes health, dental, vision, and disability insurance, plus a Simple IRA plan that we contribute to, and 5 weeks of time off (between PTO and holidays).